Take advantage of your holidays in this Basque surfing paradise to follow the trend! If you have never surfed before or if you want to improve your technique, private courses are the ideal alternative to progress at full speed. On the beach of Marbella in Biarritz, you will benefit for 1.5h from the expertise of a certified instructor who will design a program perfectly tailored to meet your needs and desires. Among friends or family, use this privileged moment to become a real surfing pro. All the conditions are there to have an excellent time, full of training and fun!
Meeting & Preparation
On the chosen day, we meet directly at our base on the Marbella Beach 20min before the scheduled start of the course. There, you will get to know your instructor and use the changing rooms to put on your suit. A board will be provided according to your level and age before heading to the shore. The course lasts 1 hour during which your instructor will always be with you in the water to give you advice and correct you.
The start time depends on the tides to ensure the best conditions, so please plan some extra time on the day of your surf lessons. The exact start times are available 1 week in advance. We will inform you in time after you have completed the booking.
- Theory session on the beach (daily conditions, presentation of the dangers and of the surf spot)
- The right warm up
- Practice on the beach (learning or recall of the proper surfing gestures)
- Practice in the sea: up to 1h (especially on the first course, you will go back and forth between the water and the beach to practice your instructor's advice)
- Certified Surf Instructor
- Shower & lockers
- Swimwear & towel
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability (it is not necessary to be able to swim well, as long as you are comfortable putting your head underwater)