At our colourful base "Water Donkey Windsurfing & Kite Center" at Ponta beach (86, Kućište, 20267 Viganj).
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
If you've already been windsurfing before, really enjoyed it and would like to improve your skills, then a windsurfing lesson in Viganj is exactly what you need. A beautiful beach, a colourful base with an alternative charm, and the afternoon Maestral wind, known by surfers for its ideal strength.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at the agreed time at our base, which is located directly at the beach in Viganj. Since the exact starting time depends on the wind, we will contact you one day before the lesson starts to arrange the exact times with you. We will start the lesson with a theory session in which we will talk about wind directions, sail positions and turning manoeuvres, and remind you of basic rules and manoeuvres. As soon as everything has been explained and there are no questions from your side, you'll be ready: off to the changing rooms, on with your wetsuit and equipment, and your adventure can begin! After the theory and beach unit, you'll be good to go. In a group of maximum 4 to 5 surfers, you will have learned many new manoeuvres after 3 days and will get a new windsurf license after a written exam.
- Theory session at the base
- Practice on the beach
- Practice in the sea (fast turn, jibe, foot position, board and sail trimming, beach start, harness, turn, jibe in wind over 3 bft., tricks)
- Surfboard + sail
- Certified Windsurf Instructor
- VDWS licence (German yet internationally recognized certificate. Children under 13 years old receive a children's diploma.)
- Kayak rental (8h)
- Welcome drink
- Shower & lockers
- Swimwear & towel
- Shampoo & shower gel
- Water bottle (preferably plastic)
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability (not necessarily required, but definitely an advantage)