At our office in Hvar (Šetalište put Križa 17, 21450, Hvar)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Visit the most famous beach in Croatia: Golden Horn Beach! Hvar Boats will take you for a tailored private boat tour on one of our 18 boats and with a local skipper. Our goal is to make your holidays unforgettable by showing you the most breathtaking places in our region. This tour is great for families and people who want to relax and explore the culture and history of the visited places. Therefore, we go to the town of Bol, offer you snorkel equipment to swim in the clearest waters you have ever seen and share our local knowledge to recommend the best places on the Adriatic coast. See you soon in Hvar!
We meet 15 min prior to the departure time in our office in Hvar (20m away from our boats). If you travel by car, there's free-of-charge parking only a few metres away from the meeting point.
Our tour begins in Hvar to first head to the most popular beach in Croatia: Golden Horn Beach. There you can visit the historic town of Bol, enjoy a cocktail on the beach or just stroll in the unique nature of this part of the island Brač. Next, we go to Pakleni Islands, making a few stops of your choice on the way there. This tour is also perfect to swim and snorkel from our boat in the crystal waters and lagoons. Some of the highlights recommended by us are Palmižana Beach, Mlini and Vela Garška Bay.
Characteristics of the boat
- Number of passengers: 16
- Sun-protected area
- Barracuda 700 is a copy of the famous Solemar 23, meaning that it offers solutions typical for bigger boats. The maximum number of passengers is 9, the boat length is 7m, the width is 3m. The top speed the boat can ride is 42 knots (78 km/h)
- Barracuda 730 is known as one of the best ribs in the world. Offers a lot of space and solutions typical for the bigger boats. The maximum number of passengers is 10, the boat length is 7.3m, the width is 2m. The top speed the boat can ride is 45 knots (83 km/h),
- Maestral 745 is our basic boat for 12 passengers who want to enjoy a private boat tour. The boat length is 7.45m, the width is 2.9m. The top speed the boat can ride is 50 knots (92 km/h),
- Enzo 35 is the new addition to our fleet and it's perfect for a larger group of people who want to enjoy their time together. The maximum number of passengers is 16, the boat length is 10.5m, the width is 3.1m. The top speed the boat can ride is 35 knots (65 km/h)
- Colnago 38 is the real jewel in our fleet. It has a smooth design and a luxurious interior. The maximum number of passengers is 16, the boat length is 11m, the width is 3.7m. The top speed the boat can ride is 35 knots (65 km/h).
- Drinks (water, juice, ice tea...)
- Snorkeling gear
- Waterproof jackets
- Bathing suit
- Clothes to change
- Any food and drinks you want to consume during the tour
- Minimum age: 2 years old