/ day (6hrs)
We meet at our Diving Center, which is directly located at the beach Small Santa Maria. (Santa Maria, Paros 844 01, Greece)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
With the CMAS* certification you can fulfill your dream of independent diving and lay the foundation for your diving career. Our experienced team is always at your side and will teach you the basics with a few theory sessions, dives in the confined bay in front of our Diving School and also dives in the open sea. Come to us and we will explore the underwater world together.
Goal of the course
In this course, you will learn all the basics you need for independent diving. This includes theoretical basics, the handling of the equipment, as well as practical skills that will be practiced during the dives. At the end of the course, you will receive the worldwide recognized CMAS* certification. This allows you to dive independently with a buddy and rent or buy diving equipment anywhere.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at 1 pm at our base at Small Santa Maria Beach in Paros. At the Diving Center, you will meet your instructor and start off with the first theory lesson before making your first dive. After the theory lesson, you will get the necessary diving equipment and then we are ready to go in the water.
- Day 1: Theory Lesson + Practice in confined water + Open Water Dive
- Day 2: Theory Lesson + Practice in confined water + 2 Open Water Dives
- Day 3: Theory Lesson + Practice in confined water + Open Water Dive
- Day 4: Theory Lesson + Practice in confined water + Open Water Dive
Note: The order and length of the individual parts of the course can change and will be individually adapted by the instructor.
- 5 Theory Lessons
- 5 Dives in Confined Water
- 5 Dives in Open Water
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Course material
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 12
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
PADI Dive Center
X-Ta-Sea Divers Paros uses the PADI System of diving education and offers courses as well as rental equipment that meet the international PADI standards.