We offer the perfect mix between an activity full of thrills and total security, our giant zipline! 400m of descent with a breathtaking view of the Clécy viaduct and the Normandy countryside, during which you will reach 70km/h of speed, will make your day unforgettable. See you soon on top of the rochers de La Cambronnerie!
We are waiting for you at our office on the banks of the Orne river just outside Clécy, at the reserved time. You can try out your safety equipment and discover the zipline that awaits you in the distance.
We will then take you to the top of the zipline, overlooking the rochers de la Cambronnerie and the Normand countryside. A certified member of the Vertig' team will, of course, accompany you at the top and at the bottom of the zipline. When you are ready, it's off for a 400m descent with a speed of 40m/h (70km/h) while sliding will blow you away, but always in complete safety thanks to our automatic braking system.
After arriving safely, your adventure will end with a return in a few minutes to our office, with your head full of memories!
- Places: Rochers de la Cambronnerie and viaduc de Clécy
- Description: Overlooking the Orne river and the Normand countryside, it combines adventure and wonderful sights. The viaduct will be visible during your zipline descent.
- Total duration: 1.5 h
- Zipline speed: 40m/h (70km/h)
- Duration of the zipline: about 30min
- Via ferrata set (sling, shock absorber, 2 elastic strings and 2 carabiners)
- Safety briefing
- Protection gloves
- Certified staff at the top and the bottom of the zipline
- Backpack with: water, snack
- Hiking shoes
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Physical health
- No fear of heights