If you don't know what to choose and are ready for an exciting day, choose our via ferrata & zipline package for a total of 1.5 hrs of activity! From the age of 8 and 1.40m tall, everyone is welcome for these activities in complete safety above the Normandy countryside and the Orne River!
Tour programme- Preparation:
We are waiting for you at our office on the banks of the Orne river just outside Clécy, at the reserved time. You can try out your safety equipment and discover the route that awaits you in the distance. The via ferrata can take place in the morning or afternoon according to the booked option, and the zipline itself takes place between 2 pm and 6 pm.- Tour:
After a short walk, the via ferrata route begins, made up of solid wooden planks, braided metal cables and holds, also made of metal, easily accessible and integrated into the rock. You will also go through monkey bridges and gateways, all while being attached to solid metal wires. From above, you will have a breathtaking view of the Orne River, the Normandy countryside and you will feel like a mountaineer.
It's not over yet, because from 2 pm to 6 pm, you can also descend the 400m long zipline from the top of the rocks. A certified member of the Vertig' team will, of course, accompany you at the top and at the bottom of the zipline. A speed of 40m/h (70km/h) while sliding down will blow you away, but always in complete safety thanks to our automatic braking system.- Arrival:
After a total of 1.5 h of activity, your adventure day will end with a return in a few minutes to our office, with your head full of memories!
- Places: Rochers de la Cambronnerie and viaduc de Clécy
- Description: Overlooking the Orne river and the Normand countryside, it combines adventure and wonderful sights. The viaduct will be visible during your zipline descent.
- Total duration: 1.5 h
- Duration of the via ferrata: about 30min
- Duration of the zipline: about 30min
- Via ferrata set (sling, shock absorber, 2 elastic strings and 2 carabiners)
- Safety briefing
- Protection gloves
- Zipline: Certified staff at the top and the bottom of the zipline
- Backpack with: water, snack
- Hiking shoes
- Minimal height (via ferrata): 1.40m
- Minimum age (zipline): 8 years old
- Physical health
- No fear of heights