FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
If you want to start kitesurfing, this course is for you. We will teach you how to behave correctly in many situations to train you to become an autonomous kitesurfer. We keep our groups small, with a maximum of 4 participants, so we can ensure the quality and safety of our courses. The course lasts a total of 3 days, during which you will learn and consolidate 3 hours of kitesurfing and the corresponding theory every day. You are also welcome to book only single days. We are looking forward to an exciting 3 days with you at the beach "Leocadio Machado" in Tenerife!
Meeting & Preparation
We meet 5 minutes before the course starts at our base, where you first get to know your kitesurf instructor. Then you will get a safety briefing so that you are prepared for everything coming. Afterwards, we will hand you the equipment, which you can put on in our changing room. You can lock your personal belongings in one of our lockers. Afterwards, we will go to the beach where we will teach you how to properly prepare and set up a kitesurfing board. Then go into the cold water, where the fun can begin!
- Day 1/ Phase 1: How to choose the right zone to prepare the kite, get to know the equipment, assemble and disassemble the kite, gain control over the kite in the water, kite launch
- Day 2/ Phase 2: Riding in the water with board and kite, entry and exit from the water with the kite, body drags
- Day 3/ Phase 2: Steering without losing control, learning the different positions on the board, beach start (water start simulation), gliding on the water, braking, progressive stopping, self-rescue techniques
- Certified kitesurf instructor
- Shower & lockers
- Changing rooms
- Swimwear & towel
- Hat or cap
- Sunscreen & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Minimum age: 10-12 years (depending on the abilities of the child)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability