Different take-off areas around Clécy. The exact location will be arranged individually after the booking.
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
From the highest paragliding site in the northwest quarter of France, fly over a region of great beauty: Norman Switzerland! Its name comes from its green hills that resemble Switzerland that you can admire from the sky. We invite you for an unforgettable flight over exceptional landscapes of a great variety, that you will contemplate in the company of a certified pilot who will be here to meet your desires. Whether you choose a contemplative or a more acrobatic flight, that wonderful feeling will always be there!
- Meeting & Preparation:
The takeoff site and time of flight are subject to weather conditions. You will be informed the previous day before 8 pm of the exact location and time of your first paragliding experience. On the same day, you will be greeted with a smile by your pilot at the agreed location. After a quick briefing about the flight, it will be time to take off.
- Start and Flight:
You can choose between several flights:
- Discovery: ideal for a first flight, it allows you to enjoy the landscape serenely. You can learn how the basics of piloting if you wish.
- Sensational: perfect for thrill-seekers, including some aerobatic figures.
- Premium: for those who always want more, this flight allows you to enjoy your paragliding experience during more time and to combine an initiation to piloting and acrobatics... or even both!
- Piou-piou: for aspiring paragliders up to 11 years old, a flight that takes place in calm conditions for maximum pleasure!
In any case, your pilot will be there to make your flight a magical experience! You will fly over the green landscapes of Norman Switzerland and in particular the gorges sculpted by the Orne river.
- After Landing:
The landing will be as close as possible to the take-off area. If necessary, a shuttle will take you back to the starting point.
- Route: The take-off point is chosen depending on weather conditions and wind direction. Thus, you may take off from Clécy (180m) or Pont D’Ouilly (120m).
- View on: Noman Switzerland
- Total Duration: from 30min to 1h
- Duration of the flight: from 10 to 30 minutes depending on the flight chosen
- Type of flight: Standard, Acrobatic or Long Distance
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer back to the base (when necessary)
- Videos (25€, for extra charge on site)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 25-120kg
- Physical health