Fuerteventura is one of the leading kitesurfing destinations. Take advantage of your holidays to get started and what better way to do it than with our certified instructors! Located in Corralejo, our school welcomes you all year round to introduce you to this sport. In small groups of 4 kitesurfers per instructor, you will have the choice between a discovery session to learn the basics from the beach or a full week of training to go from beginner to pro in no time! With us, you will make rapid progress, thanks in particular to our radio coaching system which provides you with real-time feedback.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet directly at the school
. We can also pick you up
at your hotel if you prefer. Then you will reach the beach where you will meet your instructor. The material will be provided
before the beginning of the course.
Kitesurfing is an activity that depends on wind and weather conditions. If necessary, the starting time of the courses may be slightly modified
in order to offer you the best conditions for practice. We will inform you in time after you have completed the booking.
The content varies according to the duration chosen and is composed as follows (each session lasts 3hrs for an effective duration of approximately 2hrs):
- 1 day: Ground Control (test session on the beach to learn the basics or refresh your skills)
- 2 days: Ground Control + Water Time (time in the water to put the theory into practice: take-off/landing, piloting, movement, rotation...)
- 3 days: Ground Control + Water Time + Water Start (allows you to have a global approach to the activity, to start in the water and start tacking)
- 4 days: Ground Control + Water Time + Water Start + Water Time
- 5 days: Ground Control + Water Time + Water Start + Water Time + Board Rider (to improve your skills: correct your position of navigation, trajectory, stopping...)
- Kitesurfing Equipment
- Certified kitesurfing instructor
- Pick-up service from your hotel
- Swimwear & towel
- Minimum age: 12 years old (parental consent for minors)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability