Are you looking for a suitable kitesurf course on the island of Fehmarn? Then the beginner kitesurfing course might be the right one for you. Our experienced instructors will teach you all the necessary basics in two days so that you can continue practicing independently afterwards. If you would like a little more supervision and are not sure whether you will dare to go on the water alone after two days, you can also choose the four-day option. There are two more days when a teacher will keep an eye on you and help you with tips and tricks. You will also receive a kitesurfing license at the end of both courses. Here in Fehmarn, you will find the perfect conditions to start your kitesurfing adventure. So what are you waiting for?
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at 9 am at our kite center in Fehmarn. As soon as you are here, we can start with a short theoretical lesson including setting up a kite, safety training, etc. before we go into the water.
- 1 theory session on the beach (weather check, information about the spot, building up tube kites, getting to know the safety function)
- 2 practical lessons on the water (flying exercises with tube kites, first exercises with kite and board)
- Optional: additional 2 practical lessons on the water (exercises with kite and board)
- Certified Kitesurf Instructor
- Helmet & impact protection vest
- IKO Kitesurfing license
- Shower & changing room
- Wetsuit (€ 5 per course - to be paid on site)
- Harness (€ 5 per course - to be paid on site)
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Swimwear & towel