This course is for those who already have some experience in kitesurfing and want help with the next step, or those who have not been on the water for a while and would like some support. The goal of the course depends entirely on your previous knowledge, be it improvement of kite control, water start, tack & jibe, or first attempts at jumping. It is up to you how far you want to cross your limits. You will also receive a kitesurfing license at the end of the course.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at 9 am at our kite centre in Fehmarn. As soon as you are here, we can start with a short theoretical refresh before we go into the water.
- Short theoretical refresh
- 1 practical lesson on the water
- Certified Kitesurf Instructor
- Helmet & impact protection vest
- IKO Kitesurfing license
- Shower & changing room
- Wetsuit (€ 5 per course - to be paid on site)
- Harness (€ 5 per course - to be paid on site)
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Kitesurfing experience
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Swimwear & towel