For all children, we have the perfect offer to learn kitesurfing as part of the Kitesurfing Kids Camp. Our experienced team is specialized in teaching children this fascinating sport according to their age. The theory and practical basics are introduced to the children in a playful way. This camp takes place on certain dates in July and August. Fun and action are guaranteed!
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at 9 am at our kite center in Fehmarn. As soon as you are here, we are ready to start.
- 1 theory session on the beach (weather check, information about the spot, building up tube kites, getting to know the safety function)
- 3 practical lessons on the water (flying exercises with tube kites, first exercises with kite and board)
- Certified Kitesurf Instructor
- Helmet & impact protection vest
- Shower & changing room
- Wetsuit (€ 5 per course - to be paid on site)
- Harness (€ 5 per course - to be paid on site)
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Swimwear & towel