If you would like to have a kite all to yourself and therefore have twice the time to practice, then the Kitesurfing Course "Premium" is the right course for you. This course guarantees the fastest learning progress because you can continuously practice with the kite without sharing with a second person. During the two days, your instructors will teach you all the necessary basics so that you can continue practicing independently and safely. You will also receive a kitesurfing license at the end of the course. Here in Fehmarn, you will find the perfect conditions to start your kitesurfing adventure. Your trainer is waiting for you!
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at 9 am at our kite center in Fehmarn. As soon as you are here, we can start with a short theoretical lesson including setting up a kite, safety training, etc. before we go into the water.
- 1 theory session on the beach (weather check, information about the spot, building up tube kites, getting to know the safety function)
- 2 practical lessons on the water (flying exercises with tube kites, first exercises with kite and board)
- Certified Kitesurf Instructor
- Helmet & impact protection vest
- IKO Kitesurfing license
- Shower & changing room
- Wetsuit (€ 5 per course - to be paid on site)
- Harness (€ 5 per course - to be paid on site)
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Swimwear & towel