/ day (2hrs)
We meet directly at our base (Avenida del Jablillo, nº 1, Hotel Grand Teguise Playa, 35508, Costa Teguise)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
If you are looking for the first contact with underwater sports, this course from Native Diving is just right for you! Anyone over the age of 10 can learn the basics of diving and get an overview of the exciting water sport. During the course, you'll get an insight into the theory and experience what it's like to breathe underwater on your first dive in the sea. Start diving in Lanzarote, one of the best dive spots on the planet. We look forward to seeing you!
Goal of the course
After the course, you will have a rough overview of the diving sport. You will know basic theory and how a real dive in the sea feels like.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet punctually at the booked time in our base, where you first get to know your diving instructor. Afterwards, you will get an introduction into the theory, where you will learn the important things about the equipment, the safety of diving, the correct breathing and much more. Then we will hand you the equipment, whose handling will be explained and practiced. Afterwards, we go into the sea where we practice the correct breathing. When this is done, we can also go into deeper waters.
- Theory (Equipment, risks of diving, correct breathing, pressure compensation underwater,...)
- Breathing underwater for the first time (up to 6 meters)
- Respiration at 12 meters depth
- Dealing with the regulator in the event of loss
- Technique of compensation
- Hand signals & underwater communication
- 1 Theory Lessons
- 1 Open Water Dive to 6 meters
- 1 Open Water Dive to 12 meters
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba Tank
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Medical certificate which is less than 2 years old
PADI Dive Center
Native Diving Lanzarote uses the PADI System of diving education and offers courses as well as rental equipment that meet the international PADI standards.
SSI Dive Center
Native Diving Lanzarote is part of the worldwide SSI network of dive centres that provide SSI certification courses, thereby following the organisation's internationally set standards for scuba diving education.