Are you a passionate diver and holder of an Open Water Diver certificate or equivalent and want to improve your scuba diving skills while staying on Lanzarote? High-quality courses, certified diving masters with experience and professional equipment and spectacular diving spots.
Goal of the course
After completing 5 dives: a deep dive, a navigation dive, and 3 dives of your choice (wreck, night, buoyancy, boat dive...), you will receive a certification that is recognized all over the globe which will allow you dive into the depth of 30m. For younger participants that haven't reached 15 years yet, the depth of the dive into which they are allowed as a holder of Advanced Open Water Diver Certificate depends on their age.
Meeting & Preparation
Come punctually to our base located in Avenida de Papagayo at Playa Blanca. We also offer a pick-up service from any hotel in Playa Blanca, which can be arranged upon request. First, you'll get to know your personal diving guide who will brief you about safety, give you an introduction into diving and hand you the equipment. In our base, we'll learn more in-depth theory about scuba diving that we later put into practice.
- Theory Lessons
- 1 Deep Dive
- 1 Under Water Navigation Dive
- 3 Adventure Dives
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank
- Study material
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- (Junior) Open Water Diver certificate
- Valid medical certificate (not older than 1 year) by a physician for diving or signed medical statement without any restrictions