We meet at our diving centre, located in the Remisens Hotel Marina (Aleja Slatina 2, 51417, Mošćenička Draga, Croatia)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available dates:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
The underwater world of Croatia is waiting to be discovered by you! With the Open Water Diver course from SSI you will become a certified diver and can dive worldwide with a buddy. What are you waiting for?
Goal of the course
In this course, you will learn the theoretical basics of diving from the comfort of your own home or with the app on the way. The e-learning allows you to save valuable time on vacation and learn at your own pace. On site, you will learn the correct handling of the equipment and practical skills that will make you a certified diver. With the SSI Open Water Diver certification, you can dive anywhere in the world and buy or rent equipment independently.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at the agreed time in our diving centre in the Remisens Hotel Marina. There you get to know your diving instructor and off you go!
- Day 1: Theory review + 2 Confined Water Dives
- Day 2: 1 Open Water Dive + 2 Confined Water Dives
- Day 3: 2 Confined Water Dives + 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 4: 2 Open Water Dives + Exam
Note: The order and length of the individual parts of the course can change and will be individually adapted by the instructor.
- Theory review
- 4 Practice Dives in the in confined water
- 4 Open Water Dives
- Certified SSI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- E-Learning material
- Registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability