Arrangement after completed booking and once we have more information regarding the wind conditions.
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
If our 20-minute flight isn't long enough for you and you'd like to be up in the air for a while longer, why not go for our even more adventurous 40-minute flight - double the time for double the fun! We offer you a b>unique paragliding experience over some of the country's most beautiful spots such as Athens, Salamina Island, and the valleys of Viotia and Attica. So get ready for your new adventure, strap up and take off!
- Meeting & Preparation:
Depending on whether south or north wind is blowing on the day of your activity, we'll contact you to let you know where to meet us. Should we have winds coming from the North on the-said day, we'll meet in Plataies and take off from Mount Kithairon. In case we're dealing with winds from the South, our meeting point will be in Kandili Megara, on the Pateras mountain. The meeting points are always our take-off sites, so you'll join us directly where your unforgettable adventure will start. Once we'll have inquired about the wind forecast, we'll contact you to tell you where exactly to meet us 5hrs prior to the start of your activity at the latest. If you're not sure how to get to the meeting point, please let us know and we'll explain it to you.
- Start and Flight:
After a briefing on the safety rules and having gone through each step of the flight with you, you'll be ready for the adventure of a lifetime! There's no need to run or jump for this take-off: all you have to do is take a few steps and you'll fly off to the sky. As this is a tandem flight, your instructor will be positioned behind you, allowing you to fully enjoy and admire the breathtaking panorama view. You'll be flying for 40min after which you'll safely land on our landing site.
- After Landing:
Once you and your pilot will have landed, we'll pick you up from the landing site with our vans to take you back to the take-off site, the initial meeting point. This allows you to drive all the way to the landing site and park there without having to worry about how you'll get back.
- Route from Plataies: fly over Viotia Valley - land - back to take-off site
- Route from Kandili Megara - fly over Attica Valley, Athens, Salamis Island - land - back to take-off site
- View during the flight from Plataies: Viotia Valley
- View during the flight from Kandili Megara: Athens, Salamis Island, Attica Valley
- Altitude change during the flight from Plataies: approx. 380m
- Altitude change during the flight from Kandili Megara: approx. 700m
- Total Duration: 1.5hrs
- Duration of the flight: 40 min
- Type of flight: Thermic Flight ("Dynamic Soaring")
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Video: If you want you can book an additional video option for 10€ (memory card at the end of the flight).
- Solid footwear (hiking boots if possible)
- Minimum age: 7 years (Parents of participants under 18 will need to sign a declaration of consent)
- Maximum weight: 105kg
- Physical health