At our base directly by the Zrmanja river (D27, 23450, Kaštel Žegarski)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Let yourself be enamoured by the emerald water and diverse nature around the Zrmanja and Krupa rivers! Rafting is a great way to explore the hidden spots along the river as well as to swim, jump and have fun. Together with one of our local rafting guides, you will find yourself dazzled by the power of nature and clearness of two of the most beautiful rivers of Croatia. During the tour, you will use the newest equipment and your certified instructor will happily share his or her knowledge about the region with you. We recommend this tour for everyone, even children from 6 years upwards because no previous rafting experience is required. See you soon in Kaštel Žegarski!
We meet at the booked time in Kaštel Žegarski, at the river. Once there, we brief you about safety rules and behaviour on the river. Then, you receive equipment and get ready to start your adventure. We enter the river after walking a few meters.
The first part of our tour takes around 1.5hrs where we follow the river. During the tour, you can admire the intact nature and crystal water on our way. Then, we stop for a refreshing swim and jumps at the big waterfall before coming to the end of the tour.
After an exciting tour, we drive you back to the meeting point in Kaštel Žegarski.
- River: Zrmanja river (Difficulty level: Class II-II)
- Description: Known for its untouched nature and clear water, Zrmanja river is full of fairytale-like vegetation, waterfalls and medium-high cliffs from which you can jump. Rapids of the river are slow so you don't need any previous experience to participate in this tour.
- Route: Kaštel Žegarski - Muskovci
- Distance: 12km
- Total duration: 5hrs
- Time on the river: 3h45 min
- Participants per boat: 8
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene suit, socks, shoes, life jacket, helmet, paddle)
- Certified rafting guide
- Waterproof containers for personal use
- Optional: A transfer from Zadar is available on Wednesdays and Fridays upon request. The price for the transfer is 20€ per person for adults and 10€ per person for children (up until the age of 12). Please contact the provider directly after the booking for more information.
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Water and snack
- Sun cream
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
It was a really nice trip. The guide was really great and, because we were so brisk, showed us a few really nice corners away from the river where we then cooled down at a water temperature of 15 degrees 😂. The river had a couple of decent rapids but also more than enough quiet spots to relax and take photos. Great trip all around, gladly again 👍
Translated with Google Translate