At our diving centre in Pakoštane (Obala Kralja Petra Krešimira IV 64, 23211, Pakoštane).
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available dates:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Fancy THE world-wide famous and internationally recognised classic diving course through which millions of divers have learned the basics of diving? Nadji Laguna Diving Center offers the PADI Open Water Diver course to all future divers interested in knowing more about diving theory and learning to dive safely. So what are you waiting for, book with us and dive into a new adventure!
Goal of the course
The PADI Open Water Diver certificate allows you to dive up to 18m together with fellow divers. You'll have to complete a minimum of 4 training dives and 4 open water dives, as well as a short written exam.
Meeting & Preparation
We'll meet at our base at 8:30 am. Since the diving usually starts around 9 am, this will give you time to fill out the necessary paperwork, to get changed and get an introduction about the diving theory, the diving area and safety rules. You'll then also get to discuss the schedule with your guide who'll be able to adapt the course to your availability. We'll then head to our beautiful beach using our own private access and do our training and open water dives.
- Day 1: Theory Lesson + 1 Practice Dive + 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 2: Theory Lesson + 1 Practice Dive + 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 3: Theory Lesson + 1 Practice Dive + 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 4: Theory Lesson + 1 Practice Dive + 1 Open Water Dive
Note: The order and length of the individual parts of the course can change and will be individually adapted by the instructor.
- Theory Lessons (You can choose between receiving the learning material by mail or buying the book which you'll have to pick up at our base)
- 4 Practice Dives in confined water
- 4 Open Water Dives
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- E-Learning material
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
PADI Dive Center
Nadji Laguna Diving Center uses the PADI System of diving education and offers courses as well as rental equipment that meet the international PADI standards.