/ day (2hrs)
MB-Pro Center - Windsurfing- & Kite Center, Loc. Porto Pollo 1, 07020 Palau (OT), Italy - Sardinia
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Learning to windsurf has never been so easy... not only because you will be surrounded by the wonderful natural environment that only the beaches of Sardinia can offer, not only because we offer our courses in small groups so that everyone has the opportunity to learn in close contact with the instructor, but also because our instructors are all highly certified and have accumulated over the years great experience and professionalism. Our course for beginners will take you to learn the basics of this fascinating discipline and, if you wish, after at least 3 days of the course you can request to obtain the certificate of the level you have reached.
Meeting & Preparation
Windsurf courses are held at our base in the morning. The course will include a brief theoretical introduction followed by practice. The course will take place in small courses of maximum 5 people to ensure maximum success in learning for all.
- In the course, which consists of a first part of theory and then a practice part, you will learn to start, to turn and go and then, perhaps, even to gybe with light wind.
- To get to Level 1, you must attend at least 3 days of course. After that, if you wish, you can take the level exam as well.
- To get to Level 2, you need at least 5 days of course. After that, you can also take the level exam if you wish.
- To get to Level 3, you need 7 days of course. After that, you can also take the level exam if you wish.
- Certified surf instructor
- Swimwear & towel
- Beach towel
- Sun cream
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability