Val Grande is THE canyoning tour for sporty beginners and experience ones! An untouched, wild natural landscape awaits you, right in the heart of the Valle Maggia. Discover the beauty of this valley off the beaten track. Jump into glowing natural pools and try out special rope-slide combinations. A sporting challenge that you will remember for a long time!
We'll meet right in Gordevio. There you will meet your guide and get the necessary equipment for the tour. We start with a comfortable 30-minute ascent through the old chestnut woods of the Valle Maggias. Once we arrive at the highest point, which marks the beginning of our adventure, there will be a safety briefing.
Jumps and slides are always optional during the whole tour and never obligatory. After the abseil training a first trial jump and a fun slide await you. Then we continue to the first abseil point. This is the ideal preparation for the next waterfall, the highest and most impressive of the whole tour.
The crowning finale of the tour is a last waterfall. From there it is only a stone's throw to the car, where a small aperitif will be waiting for you.
- Canyon: Val Grande (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: Val Grande is a very playful canyon with many slides and jumps. It has an impressive 25m waterfall.
- Total duration: 5hrs
- Time in the canyon: 3hrs
- Abseiling height: max. 25m
- Jump height: max. 10m
- Slide length: max. 15m
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Free photo service
- Change of clothes and cap
- Glasses strap
- Sun cream (waterproof)
- Eating/drinking for before/after
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability