If you are very keen on sports and always looking for new challenges, we have the right activity for you: why not come and confront yourself with the Vacca canyon? With a certified guide, you will face many obstacles that will test your abilities and push you to your limits. Throughout the route, you will be rewarded by magnificent landscapes surrounded by narrow gorges. At the end of your descent, you can boast of having overcome one of the most demanding canyons in Corsica. Are you up for this thrilling challenge?
We meet at our base in Sari-Solenzara at the Solenzara Adventure Park. You will be greeted by a member of our team who will show you how to get to the canyon. Here, you will be provided with equipment, briefed about safety and the canyon itself. We will need 40min to reach the canyon by foot.
A 3-hour descent awaits you in the middle of a very steep course amidst sumptuous landscapes: you will make numerous jumps, up to 9m, swim passages in emerald basins and hike in the water. The canyon ends with a 15m abseil.
Once you reach the end of the canyon, you will be asked to make one last effort: you will still have to walk for 1h15min before returning to your vehicle. If you'd like, you can also go to our base and take a shower.
- Canyon: Vacca Canyon (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: A sportive descent in a narrow scenery awaits the most athletic among you for this demanding canyon.
- Total duration: 6hrs
- Time in the canyon: 3hrs
- Abseiling height: 15m
- Jump height: 2 to 9m (optional)
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Private parking lot (free)
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Water and cereal bar
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- No sunscreen (to protect the environment)