Our team of passionate guides invites to participate in the relaxing sea kayaking tour. We are happy to take you to the next level of fun on the sea. During this adventurous tour, you will explore hidden caves, can snorkel in the pristine water and paddle on Adriatic Sea. In company of certified local guides, your sea adventure will be amazing. We are looking forward to meeting you in Dubrovnik!
Please come 15min before your booked time to our meeting point in the small Pile Port which is located right by the sea in Dubrovnik. Once there, we brief you about the rules for the tour, give you your equipment and explain to you how to use it. Straight from there, we start the tour. We finish our tour in Pile Bay, where we initially started from.
Firstly, we paddle below the old city walls till we reach Lokrum Island and go inside its caves. Next, we head to a hidden cave beach ''Betina'' where you can enjoy a unique view on city walls of Dubrovnik. There, we make a short break during which you can swim and snorkel. On our way back, we paddle along the city walls - an amazing landscape of palm trees, harbour and old walls.
We finish our tour in Pile Bay, where it initially started.
- Region: Pile Bay / Adriatic Sea
- Description: the water in the Dubrovnik region is known for its warmth and transparent blue colour. There are many small beaches, hidden caves and white cliffs which can be explored from the sea.
- Route: Pile Port - Lorkum Island - Betina Cave Beach - Pile Port
- Distance: 7km
- Total duration: 3h
- Time on the sea: 2,5 - 3h
- High-quality Sea Kayak
- Certified sea kayak guide
- Bottle of water
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability