Find out what makes kitesurfing so fascinating in the wind capital of Europe. Our home spot at Playa de Los Lances is perfect for beginners as well as advanced kiters thanks to excellent wind conditions and a wide sandy beach. Our experienced instructors ensure that you have fun learning and progress quickly so that you can soon tame the wind with your kite.
Meeting & Preparation
If possible, we meet the evening before the course
in our shop in Tarifa to get to know you and your kitesurfing needs better. On the day of the course, we will either pick you up at your hotel
at the agreed time, meet you at our shop or in the Waves beach bar directly at the Playa de Los Lances Norte. At the beach, you will receive the appropriate equipment
and we will start with the course.
The start time depends on the tides to ensure the best conditions, so please plan some extra time
on the day of your kitesurfing lessons. The exact start times are available in the evening before the course. We will inform you in time after you have completed the booking.
We usually teach on the beach Los Lances Norte, our home spot. At the beach we are located at the Beach Bar Waves
. And from here we start our courses. Safety boats
also accompany us all day long while offshore wind. If we change the spot due to wind conditions we will discuss this with you the evening before the day of the course.
- Beginners: First encounter, theory and material knowledge, flight exercises on the beach, bodydrag, waterstart, surfing and going upwind
- Advanced: Training related to the respective level and the desired learning goals (e.g. repetition of the basics, jumping exercises, freestyle...)
- Wetsuit & helmet
- Board & kite (1 kite for 2 students)
- Certified kitesurf instructor
- Radio assistance
- Hotel pick-up & transfer to the beach and back
- Swimwear & towel
- Drinking water & energy bar
- T-Shirt, sports shorts & pullover
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability