If you want to learn how to dive in the open sea to experience the underwater landscape and its inhabitants in full splendour, your journey begins here in Porto Cristo. At Skualo Diving Watersports you will learn the important theory and then know how to put it into practice. Our certified instructors will teach you first in shallow water and then in the open sea what it is like to dive with a tank and how to behave underwater so that nothing goes wrong. Take the step of becoming an autonomous diver and get to know the beauty of the sea up close. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Goal of the course
After this course you will know important theory and will be able to apply it at a depth of up to 18 metres. You will also know how to behave in the open sea and know a lot about the fauna and flora of the sea. After completing the course you can dive independently in the open sea together with a diving buddy.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet 20 minutes before the booked time at our base. Here you get to know your instructor who will accompany you through the course. If you have not yet completed the theory online, you will get a theory session on site. Afterwards we will show and explain the equipment to you. Then we climb on our boat, where the practical unit can start.
- Day 1: 2 theory sessions + practice sessions in confined water
- Day 2: 1 theory session + practice sessions in confined water
- Day 3: 1 theory session + 2 Open Water Dives
- Day 4: 1 theory session + 2 Open Water Dives
- 5 Theory Lessons
- 5 Practice Dives in confined water
- 4 Open Water Dives
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- E-Learning material
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Medical confirmation entitling you to dive