Av de las Naciones Unidas, 29602 Puerto Banus
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Spice up your holiday in Marbella with a little challenge and discover the Andalusian landscapes from the heights thanks to the via ferrata! Team4You invites you to an activity full of adrenaline, fun obstacles and wonderful landscapes. You will have the choice between two tours, one in Casares in the middle of the countryside and the other in Ronda, in the city itself. Perfectly accessible to beginners, these via ferrata promise you good moments of fun, ideal for an activity to share with friends or family.
We meet in Puerto Banús at the agreed time. You can then ride in your instructor's 4x4 to reach the starting point of the via ferrata in the village of Casares or take your vehicle, which will allow you to stay after the activity to visit this typical Andalusian village. Once on site, your equipment will be provided as well as safety instructions, to start the via ferrata in good conditions.
Many obstacles await you during your activity, such as the "Ladder", which will require teamwork, such as suspension bridges and monkey bridges, sometimes up to 80 m above the ground!
If you have come with your car you can then stay and explore the surroundings. If you came with the Team4You crew, they will take you back to Marbella.
- Description: Two via ferrata tours can be done depending on the weather conditions, in the village of Casares, which will offer you superb views of the Andalusian countryside, or in Ronda, directly along the gorge that separates the city in two.
- Total duration: 4hrs
- Duration of the via ferrata: 2hrs
- Via ferrata set (sling, shock absorber, 2 elastic strings and 2 carabiners)
- Protection gloves
- Certified guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base (if desired)
- Backpack with: water, snack, spare shirt
- Hiking boots
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Physical health
- No fear of heights