Fly over the beautiful mountain landscapes of Tyrol and discover what it feels like to fly! With a paraglider and a pilot, who will be directly behind you during the flight, you'll fly free as a bird and will discover the Tannheim Valley from a new and unique perspective.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We meet at the agreed-upon time in Tannheim, directly at the valley station of the local cable car. Here, you will get a passenger card from us and fill it in. Afterwards, we will take the lift up to our starting point at Neunerköpfle mountain, where we will give you a short introduction to the flight and the ground rules.
- Start and Flight:
As soon as everyone is ready to take off, your adventure can begin! Together with your pilot, you'll do a 10-15 meter long run-up and before you notice it, you will already be soaring in the air. With this standard flight, you will fly between 10 and 15 minutes over the Tannheim Valley and admire the surrounding breathtaking mountain scenery.
- After Landing:
When it's time to come down again, we'll land right next to the valley station of the local cable car, where your adventure started.
- Route: From the Neunerköpfle mountain to the valley station of the local cable car
- View of: Tannheim Valley, Haldensee and Vilsalpsee Lakes
- Altitude change: 700-850m
- Total Duration: 1h
- Duration of the flight: 10-15min
- Type of flight: Standard
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Optional: Video of your experience (20€, to be paid on site)
- Money for the lift ticket (10-15€)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 30-110kg
- Physical health