FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
If you've already been scuba diving before and now want to become a certified diver, then this is the perfect offer for you! European Diving School offers the beginner course "PADI Scuba Diver" in Port Grimaud. With the certificate you'll receive at the end of this course, you will be allowed to dive up to 12 m, supervised by an instructor or guide. So get ready for an exceptional course and unforgettable dives.
Goal of the course
The "PADI Scuba Diver" certificate allows you to dive up to 12 m, supervised by a professional guide. You will learn all the techniques and know-how necessary to dive at such a depth as well as how to properly manage your equipment. In order to obtain the certificate, you'll have to carry out 4 supervised dives.
Meeting & Preparation
We will meet you at our base in Port Grimaud at the agreed time. Our base is affiliated with a holiday resort and is very close to the beach. You can therefore enjoy the supermarkets, restaurants, showers, etc. of this resort. Once you arrive, you will be greeted by your instructor who will give you your equipment and explain the program for the next few days. In general, the course can be done in only 2 days, by doing 2 dives per day. Nevertheless, we recommend doing the course in 3 to 4 days. This way, you will have enough time to learn the theory.
Please note that you need a medical certificate for this course. You can either do it on site with us (35€) or with your doctor.
- Day 1: Theory Lessons + Practice/first Open Water Dive (We meet at 8:30 a.m. on the very first day of the course. From there on, your instructor will discuss your availability with you and organise the program accordingly.)
- Day 2: Theory Lesson + 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 3: Theory Lesson + 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 4: Theory Lesson + 1 Open Water Dive
- 4 Open Water Dives
- Theory Lessons
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Learning material (CD + book)
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Medical certificate (except if you plan on having it done on site)
- Minimum age: 10
- Physical health
- 1 trial scuba diving lesson min.