If you are looking for a canyoning descent with a multitude of varied obstacles and a little physical challenge, then the Aéro Besorgues canyon is for you! Embark on a fun and action-packed tour with your certified instructor during which you can push your limits while also having fun! You will also enjoy a wild and scenic setting in the heart of Ardèche, along a playful river that promises you lots of thrills. See you in Labastide-sur-Bésorgues for the beginning of your adventure!
You will meet your instructor directly at the canyon car park in Labastide-sur-Bésorgues. After picking up your equipment and receiving the usual briefing on safety instructions, you walk towards the canyon (40min with a 180m difference in altitude).
Get ready for a 2.5-hour descent with various obstacles that will give you a good overview of what canyoning is all about, including the sporting challenge! Jumps up to 10m (all avoidable), slides, swim passages, syphon passages and even a 180m zip line await you on your greatest adventure. You will find yourself in the middle of a wilderness of great beauty and enjoy the clear and refreshing water. There's no doubt you will have lots of fun!
Once you reached the end of the canyon, you are already back at your vehicle: no additional walk is required.
- Canyon: Aéro Besorgues Canyon (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: In a wild and unspoilt setting, the Besorgues canyon offers a wide variety of routes adapted to all levels and desires. Being fun and having a wide range of obstacles, this canyon will delight young and old alike in search of fun, sensations and an original activity in the middle of breathtaking landscapes.
- Total duration: 3.5hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2.5hrs
- Jump height: up to 10m (optional)
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Canyoning shoes
- Certified canyoning guide
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability