Young children also have the right to their canyon with a tailored route that will make their first canyoning experience a real success! Very easy obstacles, small jumps all of which can be avoided, slides that can be redone as many time as you wish - this river trekking tour promises its fair share of fun.
Adults will not be left out and will be able to admire the unique setting of this descent, in the middle of the columnar basalt. Your certified instructor will be at your side to give you confidence and help the youngest overcome obstacles in complete safety. An ideal activity to share with the whole family for an original and successful holiday!
You will meet your instructor directly at the canyon car park in Labastide-sur-Bésorgues. After picking up your equipment and receiving the usual briefing on safety instructions, you walk towards the canyon (10min).
A fun and aquatic 1.5h descent awaits you in the middle of wild nature that will delight you with its beauty and preserved character. Jumps, slides and passages in crystal clear water await you and will entertain young and old alike.
Once you reached the end of the canyon, a short 5-minute walk awaits you to get back to your vehicle.
- Canyon: Basse Besorgues Canyon (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: In a wild and unspoilt setting, the Besorgues canyon offers a wide variety of routes adapted to all levels and desires. Fun and with a wide range of obstacles, this canyon will delight young and old alike in search of fun, sensations and an original activity in the middle of breathtaking landscapes.
- Total duration: 2.5hrs
- Time in the canyon: 1.5h
- Jump height: up to 4m (optional)
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Canyoning shoes
- Certified canyoning guide
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age: 5-6 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability