For those who are always on the lookout for their next adventure and want to spend an unforgettable day in the heart of a wild canyon in an impressive setting, the Haute Borne is the perfect option! 4 to 5 hours of activity await you with a wide range of obstacles. This canyon does not present any particular difficulty and does not require any previous experience: you will only need enough endurance to reach the end! With your certified instructor, you will be in good hands for an out-of-the-ordinary and thrilling adventure. Be prepared to experience exciting moments with family or friends!
You will meet your instructor directly at the car park at the Col de la Croix de Bauzon. After picking up your equipment and receiving the usual briefing on safety instructions, you walk towards the canyon (5min with a 150m difference in altitude).
A unique wild nature will be the setting of your 4 to 5-hour adventure. You will face a succession of jumps (never mandatory), swim passages, abseiling and even a zip line. At lunchtime, a picnic break will allow you to regain your strength while admiring the exceptional landscapes in which you find yourself.
Once you reached the end of the canyon, one last effort will be required: a walk of about 30min will be necessary to get back to your vehicle.
- Canyon: Haute Borne Canyon (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: The Haute Borne canyon combines wilderness scenery, aquatic descent and a wide variety of obstacles that will offer a pleasant challenge but without any particular difficulty. Ideal for those who want to surpass themselves over a day without too much effort, to have fun without getting exhausted.
- Total duration: 6hrs
- Time in the canyon: 4-5hrs
- Abseiling height: up to 8m
- Jump height: up to 12m (optional)
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Canyoning shoes
- Certified canyoning guide
- Waterproof canister
- Glasses strap
- Picnic (sandwich for example) and 1.5L of water
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability