Are you looking for a new challenge during which you'll have to push your limits? The canyon of Haut Chassezac awaits you with its sporting descent that will delight the most athletic of you. Get ready for a day of uninterrupted adventure in this canyon considered to be the most beautiful in the Cévennes region. The obstacles will follow one another without interruption and you will need to be in good physical condition to complete the tour. If you are not afraid, now is the time to take on this challenge and venture down a descent that will also delight you with its unique wild setting. Trust your certified instructor and join us for an unforgettable day!
Tour programme- Preparation:
You will meet your instructor directly at the car park at the entrance of La Garde Guérin
. After picking up your equipment and receiving the usual briefing on safety instructions, you walk towards the canyon (30min with a 400m difference in altitude).- Tour:
You will be in the canyon for 7hrs, crossing a variety of obstacles: jumps, slides, abseils (some mandatory) and swimming passages await you. At lunchtime, a picnic break will allow you to regain your strength while admiring the exceptional natural setting in which you'll be.- Arrival:
Once you reached the end of the canyon, one last effort will be required: a walk of about 1h 15min will be necessary to get back to your vehicle.
- Canyon: Haut Chassezac Canyon (Difficulty level: difficult)
- Description: The Haut Chassezac canyon is the perfect challenge for the most sporty of you who want to challenge themselves in one of the most beautiful canyons in the Cévennes region. An uninterrupted series of obstacles awaits you in the heart of a deep gorge, surrounded by unspoilt wilderness.
- Total duration: 9hrs
- Time in the canyon: 7hrs
- Abseiling height: up to 12m
- Jump height: up to 15m (optional)
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Canyoning shoes
- Certified canyoning guide
- Waterproof canister
- Glasses strap
- Picnic (sandwich for example) and 1.5 L of water
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability