/ day (8hrs)
Individual arrangement after you completed the booking or at our base in Costa Adeje (4 Calle Valencia, 38660 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
The PADI Scuba Diver course is the perfect option if you only have limited time available for diving yet still want to do your very first certification course. The course can be completed in only 1.5 days and offers a clear overview of the theory and basic diving techniques. So come join Dive Club Ocean Trek and find out what diving is all about!
Goal of the course
The Scuba Diver course is, in fact, a shortened version of the classic PADI Open Water Diver course. Instead of 4 whole days, you'll be able to complete this course in only 1.5 during which you'll have theory sessions, do exercises in confined water and 2 open water dives. As a certified Scuba Diver, you'll be allowed to dive up to 12m with a diving instructor.
Meeting & Preparation
Unless you've opted for our pickup service, we meet at our base at the agreed-upon time. You'll meet your guide who'll start by giving you a briefing and your equipment. After some easy exercises in confined water, usually a beginner-friendly bay, you'll be ready for your first 2 open water dives. These can either be done at Playa Las Vistas, Playa de Abades or Alcala which all offer ideal conditions for beginners
- Day 1: Theory Lesson + Practice in confined water + 1 Open Water Dive (45min, 12m deep)
- Day 2: 1 Open Water Dive (45min, 12m deep) + Theory Quiz
Note: The order and length of the individual parts of the course can change and will be individually adapted by the instructor.
- Theory Lesson
- Practice in confined water
- 2 Open Water Dives
- 1 Quiz
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Daily Transfers & Pick-up from hotel
- PADI Crew Pack (Bag, Study Book/Learning material, Instructional Video, Logbook, PADI sticker)
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Water on the boat (and beer at the base!)
- Babysitter service
- Minimum age: 10 years (Please note that children from 10-14 years will receive the PADI Junior Scuba Diver certificate. As soon as they turn 15, the certificate will automatically be a standard PADI Scuba Diver certificate.)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Food (for in between dives)