FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Are you DIVING to begin a new adventure? Then come meet our experienced guides here at Dive Club Ocean Trek in Costa Adeje and join us for 5 new exciting adventure dives! Simply have a look at the list of dives at our centre and choose different interesting specialities.
Goal of the course
Please note that this course is only available to certified divers. However, you do not need to be an advanced diver, the course serves the simple purpose to advance your knowledge and skills. To become a certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, you'll need to complete 5 adventure dives, out of which 2 are mandatory: the Deep Dive and Underwater Navigation. As for the other 3, you may choose them from a long list of adventure dives such as Night Diver, Wreck Diver, Underwater Photographer and many more. With this certification, you'll be allowed to dive up to 40m deep.
Meeting & Preparation
Unless you've opted for our pickup service, we meet at our base at the agreed-upon time. You'll meet your instructor who'll start by giving you a briefing on the schedule for the next days. After that, you'll receive your equipment and will be ready for your first adventure dives!
- Day 1: 2 Adventure Dives
- Day 2: Underwater Navigation
- Day 3: Deep Dive + 1 Adventure Dive
Note: The order and length of the individual parts of the course can change and will be individually adapted by the instructor.
- Deep Dive
- Underwater Navigation
- 3 more Adventure Dives
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Daily Transfers & Pick-up from hotel
- PADI Crew Pack (Bag, Study Book/Learning material, Instructional Video, Logbook, PADI sticker)
- Special gear (depending on chosen dive)
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Water on the boat (and beer at the base!)
- Babysitter service
- Minimum age: 12 years (Please note that children from 12-14 years will receive the PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certificate. As soon as they turn 15, the certificate will automatically be a standard PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certificate.)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Certified Open Water Diver (or equivalent certificate)
- Diving Certification
- Food (for in between dives)