FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Welcome to Dive Club Ocen Trek's Scooter Course, otherwise known as the PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle, a super exciting speciality dive available to all certified divers! Discover what "scootering" is all about: exploring a lot of underwater territories while rapidly gliding over reefs and unique underwater spots.
Goal of the course
To become a Scooter Diver, you'll have to complete 2 open water dives and learn about handling and maintaining the vehicle, how to plan a scooter dive, and potential problems and problem-solving.
Meeting & Preparation
Unless you've opted for our pickup service, we meet at our base at the agreed-upon time. You'll meet your instructor who'll start by giving you a briefing on the schedule and a theory session about scooter diving. After that, you'll receive your equipment and will be ready for your very first scooter dive!
- Day 1: Theory Lesson + 1 Scooter Dive
- Day 2: 1 Scooter Dive
Note: The order and length of the individual parts of the course can change and will be individually adapted by the instructor. Please also note that the maximum number of divers we can take with us for this course is 3, as we have 4 scooters (and your guide will need one of them).
- 1 Theory Lesson
- 2 Scooter Dives
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- 1 high-quality Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- Daily Transfers & Pick-up from hotel
- PADI Crew Pack (Bag, Study Book/Learning material, Instructional Video, Logbook, PADI sticker)
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Water on the boat (and beer at the base!)
- Babysitter service
- Minimum age: 12 years (Please note that children from 12-14 years will receive the PADI junior certificate. As soon as they turn 15, the certificate will automatically be a standard PADI certificate.)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Certified Open Water Diver (or equivalent certificate)
- Diving Certification
- Food (for in between dives)