Whether you feel like going all out for your holidays in Spain, fancy a luxurious private catamaran tour with your friends and family or are looking for an unforgettable activity to do for a birthday or hen/stag party, then this offer by Catamaranes Estepona is just what you're looking for! One of the many advantages you have with us is that it's highly likely that you will see one of our favourite sea inhabitants: dolphins! So gather your friends or family and embark on a new adventure.
We'll meet at the agreed-upon time at the harbour of Estepona. You'll find us at the entrance of Pier 3, where our catamaran is docked at spot number 118. To get to the meeting point, we don't recommend using public transport. A car park (public and private) and a taxi rank can both be found close to the harbour. Once everyone is here, the captain will give you a short briefing on the rules. After that, you'll be good to go! As we focus on dolphin spotting, there are no specific sights or spots we go to. We usually sail into the open sea for 5 miles while looking out for dolphins.
Please note that while we do not offer lunches for this offer, you may bring beverages and food with you on the boat. Also, if the weather conditions are favourable, we will have breaks for swimming and snorkeling. We also have water toys, two fishing rods and even costumes for kids at your disposal. That way, both young and old passengers are guaranteed to have a memorable outing!
By choosing this offer, you'll also enjoy an exciting bonus activity: a ride on one of our inflatables, towed by a speedboat!
Characteristics of the boat
- Number of passengers: up to 18
- Sun-protected area (You'll find some nice shade in the stern of the boat, under the bimini top. If you prefer tanning in the sun, then you'll love the catamaran's bow area, where you can lay on the net and mattresses.)
- 1 free drink (soft drink/beer)
- Speedboat (incl. banana, donut inflatables)
- Food/Beverages, etc. (Only if you want.)
- Money (In case you want to buy beverages at the bar.)