Look forward to an exciting tour inside an impressive canyon. Already at the beginning of the tour, a spectacular, natural pool awaits you in which we have to jump in order to reach the first abseiling passage. You will be accompanied every step of the way by one of our certified guides, who will ensure that you overcome the obstacles with the utmost safety. Look forward to a 35-metre high abseil that will certainly let your adrenaline level rise. We are looking forward to seeing you!
We meet 5 minutes before your booked time at our meeting point, which we will tell you after your booking. Once there we will equip you with the necessary equipment and check if it's properly put on. After that, we can already start.
The tour starts in a natural pool in which we jump and then reach the first embedded abseil. After another abseil, we reach the highlight of the tour, the Cueva de las Palomas (Cave of the Doves). Here a real natural spectacle awaits you, where you will meet beautiful flora, natural pools and rock formations. The tour then continues outside the canyon, where we pass the last two abseils and the tour ends in the cave of Turche.
After arriving at the endpoint in the canyon, a 15-minute walk awaits us until we get back to the point where you parked your cars. Here you can change your clothes and hand over the equipment to your guides.
- Canyon: Barranco del Turche (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: Look forward to numerous abseiling spots and lots of fun during the tour. Action hearts will beat faster during the adventure. Get ready!
- Total duration: 5 - 6,5h
- Time in the canyon: 4,5 - 5h
- Abseiling height: up to 35m
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Water & Snack
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability