/ day (6hrs)
At our base next to the Hotel Golden Beach (Paros Divers, Paros 844 00)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
The PADI Open Water Diver certification is the most famous one: with it, you can't go wrong! Within 3 to 5 days, you will learn all there is to know about diving so you can, later on, dive on your own and explore the underwater wonders from all over the world. But every great journey needs to start somewhere and here on Golden Beach in Chrisi Akti, you will find the perfect conditions alongside the certified diving instructors of Paros Divers to become a certified diver. The treasures of the Aegean Sea will be your playground while you master your diving skills and trust us, you can't dream of a better setting!
Goal of the course
The PADI Open Water Diver is the certification chosen by those who want to become a certified diver with sufficient autonomy. Once completed, you will be able to dive up to 18 meters with a diving buddy having at least the same certification. You can also rent equipment and dive all over the world!
Meeting & Preparation
After your booking we will send you all the learning material so you can study the theoretical part of the certification from the comfort of your home. This way, when you arrive at our base on the chosen day, only the fun part will remain... the dives! After meeting your instructor, you will fill out some forms and be provided with the proper equipment. When you are ready, we will head out to our boat and then to the sea to reach the dive spot.
- Day 1: Theory Lessons + 2 Confined water dives + 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 2: Theory Lessons + 1 Confined water dive + 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 3: Theory Lessons + 1 Confined water dive + 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 4: Theory Lessons + 1 Confined water dive + 1 Open Water Dive
Note: The order and length of the individual parts of the course can change and will be individually adapted by the instructor.
- Theory Lessons (at home)
- 5 Practice Dives in confined water
- 4 Open Water Dives
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- E-Learning material
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability