FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Feel the thrill of rafting on Zambezi River with one of the oldest company operating in Victoria Falls. An adventure next to the largest waterfall in the world is undeniably an experience itself but with us, you will enjoy it to the fullest.
We take care of your safety on the water, local lunch in nature, smooth pick-up and drop-off at your hotel. Most importantly, we love to share our knowledge about the region with you so you perceive the surrounding environment in a way that locals do.
Join us on rafting on Zambezi River in Zimbabwe and make memories for a lifetime!
We pick you up at your hotel in Victoria Falls city between 7:00 and 7:30 am. Then you receive a small breakfast from us and we head to our office where you are required to fill in some papers before the tour can start. There, you can also leave your personal belongings which shouldn't get wet. Next, we drive in our jeep to the starting point of our tour where your guide goes through all the safety key points and briefs you about the usage of the equipment. We enter the gorge and the rafting adventure can begin. If you don't feel comfortable to enter the gorge from the very steep and high part, we offer an easier entrance.
Depending on the length of the tour which you have chosen, you spend in the Batoka Gorge 3 to 4 hours. Together with your guide, you find your way through the rapids of the Zambezi river in a stern mount or a paddle raft. During the tour, we do swimming breaks and as well a lunch break when you get some local specialities.
The last part is a steep climb out of the gorge. There, a car is already waiting for you with some cold beverages to celebrate a successful tour. Afterwards, we drive you back to your hotel.
- River: Zambezi River (Difficulty level: Class III-IV)
- Description: Zambezi River has rich wildlife and flourishing vegetation, typical for the humid and hot climate. The rapids of the river have a medium difficulty, therefore, no previous rafting experience is required.
- Route: Batoka Gorge
- Distance: 10 km / 26 km
- Total duration: 6 to 7hrs
- Time on the river: 2 to 4hrs
- Participants per boat: 11
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (socks, life jacket, helmet, paddles)
- Certified rafting guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Small breakfast
- Local lunch
- Tea, coffee and mineral water
- Cold beverages after the tour
- Nylon swim trunks/swimsuit
- River sandals
- Warm pullover, hat, socks and wind jacket in case of colder weather
- Canopy hat
- $10 for a National Park entrance fee
- Identity card for participants under 18 years old
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability