FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Combine an exciting game drive with rafting on Zambezi River! This experience is especially suitable for kids and seniors who would like to get the feeling of wildlife both on land and in the waters in the region of Victoria Falls.
Our crew provides you with years-long knowledge and practice in organizing tours like this one so you are in the hands of an expert during this memorable tour. To ensure the highest comfort, we pick you up from your hotel, prepare some beverages and a local lunch as well as brief you about the key safety features. Join us on this tour to discover the charms of Zimbabwe!
We pick you up at your hotel in Victoria Falls city between 7:00 and 7:30 am. Then you receive a small breakfast from us and we head to our office where you are required to fill in some papers before the tour can start. There, you can also leave your personal belongings which shouldn't get wet. Next, we head to our first stop in the National Park where the game drive begins.
The first hour of the tour we spend on the game drive in the National Park nearby where you have a chance to observe animals in their natural habitat. Next, we drive to the upper part of the Zambezi River to go rafting for around 2,5 hours. During the time on the river, you may see some crocodiles and hippos and many smaller examples of the wildlife of Zimbabwe. We do a lunch break when you can taste some local food and rest surrounded by pure nature.
The last part is an easy climb out of the gorge. There, a car is already waiting for you with some cold beverages to celebrate a successful tour. Afterwards, we drive you back to your hotel.
- River: Zambezi River (Difficulty level: Class I-II)
- Description: Zambezi River has rich wildlife and flourishing vegetation, typical for the humid and hot climate. The rapids of the upper part of the river are easy, therefore no previous rafting experience is required.
- Route: Upper Zambezi
- Distance: 14 -18km
- Total duration: 5hrs
- Time on the river: 3hrs
- Participants per boat: 2
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (socks, life jacket, helmet, paddles)
- Certified rafting guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Small breakfast
- Local lunch
- Tea, coffee and mineral water
- Cold beverages after the tour
- Nylon swim trunks/swimsuit
- River sandals
- Warm pullover and wind jacket in case of colder weather
- Canopy hat
- Identity card for participants under 18 years old
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability