If you want to get to know rafting, the Río Ulla in A Coruña offers the perfect conditions for fun for the whole family. Experience a great combination of excitement, fun and a little thrill.
From Carcacía we paddle 5 kilometres to Herbón, where we enjoy an incomparable view of beautiful forests and breathtaking nature along the way. A boat can accommodate 8 to 10 people, so that you can have fun together with your family or friends in the cool water. You don't need any previous knowledge for this activity. Anyone over the age of 10 who is looking for some thrills can join this exciting adventure. We look forward to an unforgettable day with you!
We meet 10 minutes before your booked time at our meeting point. Here you will get to know your guides, who will explain everything you need to know about the activity. You will then receive the complete equipment from us, which will be explained to you before you put it on. Afterwards, we will take you to the starting point at the rive by car, where you will get a safety briefing before you start. Then you will get into the boat and the fun can begin!
During the 5 km long tour a breathtaking natural landscape awaits you. Light currents make the route exciting and require your skill and team spirit. Feel the sensation of a roller coaster as you slide down a small waterfall and paddle to keep your balance. At the end of the tour, you also have the opportunity to take a refreshing bath.
As soon as you arrive at the end of the tour, we will pick you up with our car and take you back to the meeting point where you parked your car.
- River: Río Ulla (Difficulty level: Class II-III)
- Description: The river has a rather light current and offers a beautiful environment, making it perfect for families with children and groups of friends looking for something more relaxed.
- Route: Carcacía - Herbón (Padrón)
- Distance: 5km
- Total duration: 3-4hrs
- Participants per boat: 8-10 persons
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Photos and Videos (please take an USB-Stick with you. If you don't have one, you can buy one for 10€ on site.)
- Changing rooms & showers
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Clothes to change
- Sun cream
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
June - August: 10:00 & 15:30
September - May: 10:30 & 15:00