If you are looking for a family suitable or beginner friendly tour, you have found it here. The canyon hides many obstacles where you can refine your technique with the help of our certified and trained guide.
Between 3 and 4 hours you have to climb, jump, abseil, slide down natural water slides and swim in natural, crystal clear pools. For this tour you don't need any previous knowledge. Anyone aged 8 or over can participate to have fun with family or friends. Look forward to unforgettable moments, see you soon!
We meet 10 minutes before your booked time at our meeting point. There you will meet your guides, who will lead you with their car to the starting point at the canyon. There you will be equipped with the complete equipment and will receive a briefing from your guides about safety and the course of the activity. Then the fun can begin.
The tour lasts between 3 and 4 hours. To get to the end of the tour you have to use several different techniques to overcome the obstacles successfully. With numerous jumps, abseils, natural pools and water slides, the canyon offers everything an adventurer's heart could desire.
After we have successfully reached the end of the tour, our company car is waiting here to take you back to your own cars.
- Canyon: Río Almofrei (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: The Canyon is perfect for families with children or friends who want to work on their technique. During the tour you are guaranteed to have fun, as all the exciting elements of a perfect canyoning tour are included: Jumps, abseils, water slides and natural pools.
- Total duration: 3-4hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2-3hrs
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back
- Photos and Videos (please take an USB-Stick with you. If you don't have one, you can buy one for 10€ on site.)
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Clothes to change
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
May - September: 10:00 & 15:30
October - April: 10:30