Get to know the breathtaking underground world and go on an adventure full of magical moments. The Cueva de Arcoia Cave is probably the most interesting cave in Galicia, with its different rock formations inside.
For this tour you don't need any previous knowledge. Anyone from 10 years can participate in this activity and have fun with family or friends. Accompany one of our trained and experienced guides, who will teach you all the important techniques to get through the narrow passages of the cave to help you to successfully reach the endpoint of the tour. Look forward to an unforgettable day with us, see you soon!
We meet 10 minutes before your booked time at our meeting point. There you will meet your guides who will give you a safety briefing and explain everything you need to know about the activity. Afterwards you will receive the complete equipment, which will also be explained to you. Then the fun can begin!
The tour offers you narrow passages, climbing spots and impressive cavities. It is also particularly rich in special rock formations such as stalactites or stalagmites, which have developed over thousands of years. For 2 to 4 hours, with the help of your guide, you will use various techniques to reach the end of the tour. Be prepared for an unforgettable adventure.
At the end of the tour we get back to where the tour started. Here you can hand in your equipment and get into your car, which has been parked here.
- Cave: Cueva de Arcoia (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: the cave is perfect to get to know speleology. It requires many different techniques, which you will learn and improve during the tour. It also impresses with its special rock formations inside the cave.
- Total duration: 3-4h
- Time in the canyon: 2-3h
- Complete high quality speleology equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified speleology guide
- Photos and Videos (please take an USB-Stick with you. If you don't have one, you can buy one for 10€ on site.)
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Clothes to change
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
May - September: 10:00 & 16:00
October - April: 10:30