If you want to enjoy a kayak tour in a very special environment, you have come to the right place. This tour offers some amusing rapids, where you have to try not to get out of balance with your paddling partner.
Our kayaks have a capacity of 2 to 3 people, so you can enjoy this extraordinary adventure with your friends or family. You don't need any previous knowledge for this activity and everyone from 8 years can participate to experience an unforgettable day. We look forward to seeing you!
We meet 10 minutes before your booked time at our meeting point. Here you get to know your guides, get your equipment and a briefing on safety and the programme of the activity. Now you can choose whether you want to park your car at the end of the tour or leave it at the starting point and be brought back at the end of the tour by our team's car.
During the tour you will immerse in a fantastic natural landscape. We paddle with our kayak through enchanting forests and with a little luck even discover flocks of ducks, cormorants or herons. In the middle of the tour we paddle through the bridge Puente de Gundián, which with its height and width will surely leave a mighty impression on you.
Depending on which option you choose, you can drop off your equipment at the end of the tour and get into your car right away, or our team will take you back to the starting point of the tour where your car is parked.
- River: Río Ulla (Difficulty level: Class II-III)
- Description: The river offers the perfect conditions for an unforgettable kayak trip: amusing rapids that demand both technique and skill from you, and a beautiful environment that makes this tour a real pleasure.
- Route: Area recreativa Subcira - Area recreativa Agronovo
- Total duration: 2-3hrs
- High-quality Kayak
- Certified kayak guide
- Transfer to your cars
- Photos and Videos (please take an USB-Stick with you. If you don't have one, you can buy one for 10€ on site.)
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Sun cream
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
May - September: 10:00 & 15:30
October - April: 15:30