At the parking lot of Signal Hill. (1 Signal Hill Rd, Signal Hill, Cape Town 8001)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Spread your wings with professional paragliding pilots and enjoy the breathtaking views of the vast Atlantic Ocean. We guarantee you the best paragliding in Cape Town!
- Meeting & Preparation:
Come at least 30 min before the booked time of your flight to the free car park located at the top of Signal Hill. We also offer a pick-up service from several locations upon previous arrangement. There, you will meet your friendly pilot, who will explain to you what you have to do and brief you about safety.
- Start and Flight:
When you are ready, the paragliding can start. The only thing you have to do is to take a few quick steps which will bring you up to the sky. From now on, your pilot will take full control of your flight, so you can relax and enjoy the views of the City Bowl, Sea Point, Robben Island and the ocean. During the flight, your both hands are free, so you can take photos and make videos of your exciting paragliding in Cape Town. You can also get a taste of an acrobatic flight, just ask your pilot and enjoy the exciting maneuvers above the Atlantic Ocean.
- After Landing:
After smooth landing at the Sea Point Promenade, the paragliding in Cape Town is over and you will return to the meeting point at the top of the Signal Hill.
- Route: From Signal Hill (470 m) over the City Bowl, the Atlantic Ocean to Sea Point Promenade
- Altitude: approx. 470 m
- View of: Sea Point, Robben Island, the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Town
- Total Duration: approx. 1h
- Duration of the flight: 5 - 25 min
- Type of flight: Standard
Note: The start day/time of your flight might be postponed for safety reasons as paragliding is an activity that is strongly dependent on the weather conditions.
If your physical abilities are impaired, please contact us after the completed booking.
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer back to the top of the hill
- Pictures/Videos (for an extra charge: R300)
- Pick-up service from Cape Town City Bowl, Sea Point, Camps Bay, Waterfront, Green Point, Gardens and Woodstock (for an extra charge: R100)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Minimum weight: 15 kg
- Maximum weight:120 kg