At the parking lot of Signal Hill. (1 Signal Hill Rd, Signal Hill, Cape Town 8001)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Be an early bird and enjoy paragliding in Cape Town when the sun rises. Breathtaking views of Cape Town, City Bowl, Robben Island and the endless Atlantic ocean are waiting for you!
- Meeting & Preparation:
Come at least 30 min before the booked time of your paragliding in Cape Town to the free car park located at the top of Signal Hill. We also offer a pick-up service from several locations upon previous arrangement. There, you will meet your friendly pilot, who will explain to you what you have to do and brief you about safety.
- Start and Flight:
Before the sun rises, you will run off the edge of the Signal Hill with your pilot and fly above the waking Cape Town. Depending on the wind and the current weather conditions, you will have amazing views of City Bowl, Robben Island and the endless Atlantic Ocean for 5 to 25 min. If you are more adventurous, your pilot will do some acrobatic maneuvers, so you will enjoy your paragliding in Cape Town to the fullest.
- After Landing:
Your pilot will land smoothly at the Sea Point Promenade, from where you will go back to the meeting point at the top of the Signal Hill.
- Route: From Signal Hill (470 m) over the City Bowl, the Atlantic Ocean to Sea Point Promenade
- Altitude: approx. 470 m
- View of: Sea Point, Robben Island, the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Town
- Total Duration: approx. 1h
- Duration of the flight: 5 - 25 min
- Type of flight: Standard
Note: The start day/time of your flight might be postponed for safety reason as paragliding is an activity that is strongly dependent on the weather conditions.
If your physical abilities are impaired, please contact us after the completed booking.
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer back to the top of the hill
- Pictures/Videos (for an extra charge: R300)
- Pick-up service from Cape Town City Bowl, Sea Point, Camps Bay, Waterfront, Green Point, Gardens and Woodstock (for an extra charge: R100)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Minimum weight: 15 kg
- Maximum weight:120 kg