At the parking lot of Signal Hill. (1 Signal Hill Rd, Signal Hill, Cape Town 8001)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Experience the magic charm of Cape Town as the sun disappears below the horizon. Our passionate team of professional pilots guarantees you an incredible experience and the best paragliding in Cape Town!
- Meeting & Preparation:
Come at least 30 min before the booked time of your flight to the free car park located at the top of Signal Hill. We also offer a pick-up service from several locations upon previous arrangement. Before it goes up to the sky, you will get a briefing about safety and how you can help the pilot during the flight to enjoy your paragliding in Cape Town to the fullest.
- Start and Flight:
As the sun starts to disappear, we will take off from Signal Hill. Once in the air, you can relax and enjoy the stunning views of the charming Cape Town with thousands of small lights. Depending on the weather conditions, your paragliding in Cape Town will last for 5 to 25 min. In the hands of an experienced pilot, you have also a chance to experience some acrobatics, if you wish.
- After Landing:
Your pilot will land smoothly at the Sea Point Promenade, from where we will drive you back to the meeting point at the top of the Signal Hill.
- Route: From Signal Hill (470 m) over the City Bowl, the Atlantic Ocean to Sea Point Promenade
- Altitude: approx. 470 m
- View of: Sea Point, Robben Island, the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Town
- Total Duration: approx. 1h
- Duration of the flight: 5 - 25 min
- Type of flight: Standard
Note: The start day/time of your flight might be postponed for safety reasons as paragliding is an activity that is strongly dependent on the weather conditions.
If your physical abilities are impaired, please contact us after the completed booking.
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer back to the top of the hill
- Pictures/Videos (for an extra charge: R300)
- Pick-up service from Cape Town City Bowl, Sea Point, Camps Bay, Waterfront, Green Point, Gardens and Woodstock (for an extra charge: R100)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Minimum weight: 15 kg
- Maximum weight:120 kg