FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Are you ready to gain a new experience during your stay in New Zealand? Quad biking safari in Taupo is a real treat for everyone who enjoys some off-road action.
Surrounded by the breathtaking landscape of native bush, diverse vegetation and forests hiding many unique species, you will be charmed by the pure beauty of nature. All that whilst you will ride a modern Suzuki quad with a knowledgeable local guide. Come and join us for a quad biking safari in Taupo!
- Meeting & Preparation:
Meet us in our base 10 minutes before the booked time. Once there, you will get to know your guide and the details of the tour as well as you will receive a safety briefing. Then, the practical part will follow when you will try out the quad to learn how to operate it. After this introduction, you will be ready to ride!
Our route leads through scenic native bush, green open space as well as forests in the region. The infrastructure during the quad biking safari in Taupo is very suitable, as we ride on the off-road trails built specifically for quad biking. If you will wish to make a stop, we will be happy to do so in order to enjoy the breathtaking landscape. On the 2 and 3 hours tours, we will provide you with light refreshments. To make these moments last forever, we recommend you to take pictures on the way.
We will ride back to the base where you can change to your fresh clothes and reflect on your tour.
- Places: Taupo and surroundings
- Distance: 13,5km/ 20km/ 30km
- Duration: 1h/ 2hrs/ 3hrs
- Model: Suzuki LTZ 250cc
- Speed: the speed we travel during the tour depends on how confident participants feel on their quad bikes and are encouraged to ride at there own safe speed. Tours are set with the most confident at the front to the least confident at the rear followed by a guide. Racing, overtaking, or any other dangerous behaviour is strictly forbidden during the whole tour.
- Quad bike for a maximum of 1 person
- Certified tour leader
- Safety briefing
- Minimum age to drive: 9 years
- General physical fitness
- Fresh clothes
- Closed shoes
- Long pants