Upgrade your Open Water Diver certification with our professional team. PADI / SSI Advanced Open Water Diver Course is a perfect opportunity to try a sampling of different specialties while scuba diving in Gold Coast.
PADI/SSI Advanced Open Water Diver Course is for everybody who holds an OWD certification and wants to focus on a particular diving specialty.
There are 2 mandatory dives: deep adventure dive and underwater navigation adventure dive and 3 that can be freely chosen. The aim of the course is to gain more experience in diving, learn new skills, fine-tune your technique and teach you to asses the risks.
The PADI/SSI Advanced Open Water Diver qualifies you to:
- dive to a maximum depth of 30 meters/100 feet
- specialise in diving specialities like wreck diving or underwater photography
For this course to go scuba diving in Gold Coast, come at least 10 min
ahead the booked time to our dive centre located in Miami. You can also use our free hotel shuttle service in the area from Surfers Paradise to Burleigh. Before we go for the first adventure dive, some theoretical sessions need to be completed. For your safety, we will also ask you to complete a medical declaration on site. - Kick-off:
When you are ready, we will choose a diving spot at Wave Break Island, Cook Island or another location so you can start scuba diving in Gold Coast. The course takes approx. 5h a day and in total about 3 days, but we always set it individually.
- Deep Dive
- Underwater Navigation Dive
- 3 more Adventure Dives
- Certified PADI / SSI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Transfer & Pick-up from hotel
- E-Learning material
- PADI / SSI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Certified Open Water Diver