Be part of the amazing marine spectacle while scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef. All certified divers are welcome in our guided dives. Explore the beautiful coral reefs gardens full of vibrant marine life.
A guided dive which is a part of the full-day catamaran cruise
takes place on up to two outer reef destinations of the Great Barrier Reef. Thanks to perfect water clarity, colorful coral bommies, small reef sharks, barracuda, turtles, and other fish species can be spotted.
Check-in at our counter at the Reef Fleet Terminal, Marlin Marina from 7 am. There, the reef levy fees of 20 AUD/person is to be paid. During the two stops of this catamaran tour with scuba diving from Crains, you can choose to go for one dive
(drift dives, wall dives, swim-throughs). In a small group of a maximum of 6 divers
, you will spend about 45 min
by scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef.
- One of the fastest sailing catamarans in Australia with upper deck & netted deck trampoline
- 1 Dive on 2 Outer Great Barrier Reef locations
- Commentary from an eco accredited marine naturalist
- Certified dive guide
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights) & Snorkelling equipment
- Scuba tank
- Dive Computer
- Tropical buffet lunch, Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Seasonal Wet Suit / Sun Suit - Flotation belts
- Guided snorkel tour (approx. 3,5hrs)
- Medical questionnaire in all European languages on board
- 2nd Dive can be purchased on-site
- Minimum age: 12 years
- (Active) Certified Open Water Diver
- General health
Note: If you plan to go with friends or family who would like to do snorkeling or introductory scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef, check our other offers. It is always the same boat tour, you only book an additional activity to do during the catamaran tour.